DIGITAL GHANA 2022
An overview on the digital adoptation in Ghana
This source will go into depth about the population and the digital adoptation in Ghana
- Ghana’s total population was 32.06 million in January 2022.
- 49.3% of Ghana’s population is female, while 50.7% of the population is male.
- At the start of 2022, 58.6% of Ghana’s population lived in urban centres, while 41.4% lived in rural areas.
- The median age of the population in Ghana is 21.8.
- There were 16.99 million internet users in Ghana in January 2022.
- Median mobile internet connection speed via cellular networks: 8.09 Mbps.
- Median fixed internet connection speed: 26.93 Mbps
- There were 8.80 million social media users in Ghana in January 2022.